Take Back Your Sunday
Take Control of your #SundayScaries
"This jam-packed mini-course by the The Better Teacher Project will change the way you view your weekends." -Student
If you're a teacher, I'm willing to bet you've experienced the following:
- taking on all the things, and saying yes way too often (control might be your middle name).
- waking up at midnight, 2 am, and then 4:30am worrying about next week, next month, next year.
- Spending your Sunday nights planning...or worrying...or worrying about planning
I remember when I worried away my entire Sunday thinking of everything I needed to do, dreading conversations that I needed to have, and thinking of how I could avoid making that parent phone call.
These overwhelming thoughts, worries, and overworking can completely take over your life and push you to the brink of quitting if you don’t take back control.
If you’re feeling this way yourself, you’re not alone. Trust me.
This was the exact situation I found myself in 5 years ago. I was so tired of all the BS that came along with teaching, and feeling completely burnt out.
I didn’t think I wanted to quit teaching altogether, but I had to do something. Researching, taking classes and practicing what I learned led me to where I am now...where I can finally feel like I can breathe again.
It was a combination of mindset shifts, permissions, and hacks that got me back in alignment with my best teaching self.
It was these changes that allowed me to take back my teaching career.
And now I’m going to help you take back yours.
Which is exactly why I created:
TAKE BACK YOUR SUNDAYS
Take Back Your Sundays is your secret weapon to taking back your time and reclaiming your weekend.
TBYS an IMMEDIATE IMPACT course, meaning you can walk away with strategies you can implement right away!
This mini course includes:
- My best scripts to help say 'no' to requests
- Intentional routines for you to borrow (or steal!)
- Visual reminders to support your work/life balance
- Mindfulness Cards [wallet sized, perfect for on the go]
- 20+ ideas and concepts to let go of, because we can't possibly do it all
- Quick and concise messages, because your time is valuable
Hi, my name is Beth, and I have been teaching for 10+ years as a special education teacher in Wisconsin. I'm a yoga loving, dog obsessed, cheese lover who has probably watched every stabby-shooty crime show on TV. I've combined the very best research-based and easy to implement practices, along with my background in yoga training (yes, I'm actually a trained yoga teacher!) to bring you the best methods in teaching. My work has taken me all across Wisconsin speaking about blended learning models, giving students voice and choice, and democratic education.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I can't believe what I found out when I tracked my activity during prep time. None of my time was spent on what I intended to do!"
- Anon, student
"THANK YOU!!!! You are truly inspiring and I deeply appreciate your work, creativity, vulnerability!!!"
- Tina K., student